The materials available on the site shall remain the property of www.travel2next.com and/or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You acquire no proprietary interest in any such rights.
You hereby acknowledge that all rights, titles and interests, including but not limited to rights covered by the Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the site, and that You will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the website except as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any of our services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Program or proprietary information related thereto.
By submitting your own photos and reviews to www.travel2next.com, you give the website a right to use, edit, adapt, publish, translate, broadcast, distribute, display and publicize such content anywhere, for any purpose and in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, without any compensation to you. This includes the right to publish without limitation your comments, blog posts, photos and videos, perpetually and irrevocably, on the internet (and other online/digital channels such as mobile apps, e-magazines, social media channels (eg. Google+, Instagram, Facebook), YouTube and other video channels). In addition, you acknowledge and agree that you have waived any moral rights in your Submissions.
We do our best to keep www.travel2next.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep www.travel2next.com safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on www.travel2next.com.
- You will not post illegal material, or material to which you have no legal right to post. You warrant that you have the necessary permissions and rights to post your content on www.travel2next.com and you will keep us indemnified against any liability which we may incur in connection with your activities and content posted on www.travel2next.com.
- You will not post duplicate material on www.travel2next.com.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access www.travel2next.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use www.travel2next.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of www.travel2next.com, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other www.travel2next.com functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these terms and conditions or our policies.
Users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on www.travel2next.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use www.travel2next.com if you are under 13. If you are a minor, your parents or guardian will have to operate the account on www.travel2next.com
- You will not use www.travel2next.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on www.travel2next.com that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on www.travel2next.com if we believe that it violates these terms and conditions or our policies.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights except with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on www.travel2next.com.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
About Advertisements and Other Commercial Content
From time to time, we may deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers. In order to help us do that, you agree to the following:
You give us permission to use your name, profile picture, content, and information in connection with commercial, sponsored, or related content (such as a brand you like) served or enhanced by us. This means, for example, that you permit a business or other entity to pay us to display your name and/or profile picture with your content or information, without any compensation to you. If you have selected a specific audience for your content or information, we will respect your choice when we use it.
You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
Your continued use of www.travel2next.com following changes to our terms constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, from time to time. Where you have agreed to other terms that govern your contributions or participation in connection with www.travel2next.com (for example, contribution frameworks for expert contributors/writers), those other terms shall prevail over these terms and conditions of use.
If you violate the letter or spirit of these term and conditions, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of www.travel2next.com to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions or www.travel2next.com exclusively in the Queensland courts, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of Queensland will govern these terms and conditions, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on www.travel2next.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on www.travel2next.com and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on www.travel2next.com. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on www.travel2next.com. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, or any user of www.travel2next.com.
WE TRY TO KEEP www.travel2next.com BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING TRAVELTHERENEXT AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT www.travel2next.com WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT www.travel2next.com WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR TRAVELTHERENEXT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ALL CASES, TRAVEL2NEXT’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.